Dream Vacations, Waterparks, Candy, Pop, and More!

Monday, July 01, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-



I don't know if you've heard, but I'm kind of doing this awesome thing where I complete 101 goals I've set for myself in 1001 days. It's a fun way I'm challenging myself to have more fun, learn more, and live an overall better life. If you haven't already, check out my list of 101 goals in 1001 days
I know I haven't been blogging about it lately, but I've actually been making steps toward quite a few goals of mine.

#1 - Go On A Secluded Beachfront Vacation

This was a big one to me. You can read about why I chose Cat Island as well as check out details and photos from our amazing vacation



#33 - Go To A Waterpark

A few months ago, our family went to Castaway Bay in Sandusky, Ohio. It was an absolute blast, and I'm hoping to go here again soon! You can check out a few of the pictures, and a bit about our trip here.



#54 - Complete A Couch To 5K Running Plan

I recently finished my 5k running plan. Whenever Ariana doesn't keep me up too much at night, I wake up at 5:30am to head to the gym - about 4-5 times a week.  For the past 2 months, running has been my cardio of choice. I don't love running, but I'm doing it... and I'm sticking with it this time!



#59 - Don't Drink Pop For A Month

This one was tough for me. I started it about two months ago, and then half-way in, I decided to indulge myself and have a pop. I thought there was no way I could make it the whole month. The very next day, I started the pop-free month again and surpassed my goal!



#59 - Don't Eat Candy For A Month

This was another tough one for me, but on March 26, I had it completed! I LOVE candy... even though I know how bad it is for me. What can I say... it's hard to pass up candy!


#63 - Don't Watch TV For Two Days

This one was rough... torture! We're not one of those families who leaves the tv on all day... but we do watch tv. Not a lot, but enough to make going two days without television feel like a step back into the pioneer days. 


#64 - Don't Use The Internet For Two Days

I spend about 2-3 hours a day online... which is much more than I'd ideally like to spend online. But, yes, I did make it internet-free for two full days. In fact, those were the same days I didn't watch television either! 


#76 - Go to A Blog Conference

A few months ago, I signed up to attend Bloggy Conference in my hometown of Sandusky, Ohio. I'm looking forward to attending that later on this year.



That's all for now. :) I'll keep working on my goals, and I'll be updating them at http://lisabrowndesign.blogspot.com/2013/02/101-goals-in-1001-days-list.html. Feel free to check them out. :)


Do you have any goals? Leave a comment. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...