Saturday, July 13, 2013

Simplicity Parenting

I'm re-reading a book - something I rarely ever do. I originally got Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids from the library. It has been one of the best books about parenting that I have ever read. Lately, I've been feeling the need to re-charge my life in the direction of simplicity, and decided to actually purchase the book. Simplicity Parenting is full of information to make your life simpler and more complete. It's the best book I've ever read about simplicity, decluttering, and parenting, because it really brings things into focus. The book centers around not only how to live more with less, but why it is so important to do so... especially with children.

One of my favorite quotes from the book is this one:


I highly recommend Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids to every parent, especially those struggling with too much stuff, too many choices, and too little time. :)

That's all for now. :) Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Blog Archive

 

It Keeps Getting Better Copyright © 2009-2013 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon