The Cutest Guy On The Planet :)

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

So... today I saw the cutest little guy on the planet. It's been a long time since I fell completely head-over-heels in love with a non-human, but today, this little guy did it for me. *swoon* I found him in the garden when I was weeding today, and the minute Phoenix laid eyes on him, he fell in love too. Right now, he's in a little animal habitat container with some organic lettuce & a few pieces of grass.


I was planning on keeping him, but the hubby insisted that we return him to his home. So... he'll be back in the garden soon. And, while he might not be our newest family pet, we'll never forget those few hours where his presence warmed all of our hearts. :)









Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment - they always make me smile. Oh, and don't forget that I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...