Vegetarian Fish {Phoenix's Thoughts}

Saturday, July 27, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

The other day, I let Phoenix play with a snorkel & mask. He had a blast pretending he was dropping off of a boat (backwards, of course) just like real SCUBA divers do. It was so cool to watch him in full imagination mode.

Phoenix: Hey, Mom, you wanna go diving with me?

Me: Sure

Phoenix: You can go after you eat all of these fish.

*He hands me a bucket of pretend fish he had just caught.*

Me: Oh, I can't eat fish, I'm a vegetarian.

Phoenix: Oh, there's vegetarians inside these fish. They ate them underwater.


I just thought that was the funniest thing - and quite an interesting visual!

What's a funny thing your child has said or done? Leave a comment - I'd love to hear. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...