Monday, August 19, 2013

15 Fantastic Reasons to Clear Out the Clutter at Home

Thanks to SpareFoot for sponsoring my writing.

I'm always trying to de-clutter. Perhaps it's because I'm not very good at it, or no matter how hard I try. clutter is constantly finding it's way into my home. I've written about simplifying and organizing before, and often go back to those old posts when it's time for me to clear out clutter again. 

Today, I'm excited to add this awesome infographic to my arsenal. Without further ado, I present to you "15 Fantastic Reasons To Clear Out Clutter". 

Clutter Infographic
Produced by SpareFoot. Copyright 2013.


Now, let's get out there and start and start de-cluttering! What room in your house are you going to de-clutter first? Leave a comment below. :)



Thanks to SpareFoot for sponsoring my writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Blog Archive

 

It Keeps Getting Better Copyright © 2009-2013 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon