A Healthy Alternative - Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

Friday, August 09, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-


Who's on a healthy eating kick? I know we sure are. We're doing more smoothies instead of ice cream. We've swapped out cereal for waffles & breakfast burritos. And, when it comes to ships, I've discovered Green Giant's Veggie Snack Chips are an excellent, healthy alternative to potato chips or nachos.


What makes them healthy? Well, they're made with real vegetables! The Garden Ranch flavor (my favorite) is full of whole grain corn, green bell peppers, and red bell peppers. Plus, they even have a bit of buckwheat, quinoa, dried broccoli, dried tomatoes, and dried carrots in them.

So, enough about how healthy they are. I know what you really want to know.

How do they taste?


Well, they taste better than good. They're amazing! These chips really do pack some big-time flavor. Like I said, the Garden Ranch chips were my favorite, but the Multigrain Sweet Potato Barbecue were pretty good too. (Oh, and this is coming from a girl who hates anything barbecue flavored.)

Phoenix, Ariana, Ken and I downed the first bag in about 15 minutes. The second bag was polished off by myself - and a little help from the hubbs later on that night. I know, perhaps eating 2 bags a day might not be the healthiest... but it's proof that they're irresistible!

Snacking Tips
Avoid "Pulling A Lisa" (eating the whole bag in one sitting) by following these snacking tips.
  1. Pour them into a small ramekin dish to avoid finishing the entire bag. Crazily enough, this small portion is usually about 1 serving - and enough for you to save more deliciousness for another day.
  2. Find somebody to share them with! They're too good to keep all to yourself - share the love!
  3. Drink up! Have a glass of water while you're snacking. Not only do they taste amazing with a glass of ice cold water, the water will also help you feel full sooner.
So, what flavor would you like to try? Check them out at http://clvr.li/12TLSqV, and leave a comment letting me know. :)




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...