Asking Vs Telling Your Child To Do Something

Thursday, August 29, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

When you want your child to do something, do you ask  them to do something, or do you tell  them to do it? Ever since I incorporating more positive discipline into our home, I've tried to make more of an effort to ask my children to do something. I know some people think it's completely crazy. But, as with everything I do, there's a method to my madness, and I think this video certainly sheds a different light on the topic.

 

Every parent has their own way if doing things. If you ever hear me ask my children to do something, it's not because I'm being weak or passive. It's because I'm trying to teach them to make the right decisions on their own and to think for themselves. :)

Love this post? Hate it? Leave a comment & let me know. As always, I read and respond to every comment. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...