How To Keep Back Canine Teeth Bright White

Saturday, August 03, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Not too long ago, I wrote about my experience with whitening my teeth, and the great success I've had. But, there's another teeth-whitening problem that we often forger about... yellow canine teeth. Yup, those Crest Whitestrips to an awesome job of whitening front teeth... but when we smile, we often show all of our teeth. So, what's the trick to keeping those back canine teeth nice and white? What's the best way to get rid of stains on the back of teeth? It's easy!

  1. Cut your Crest Whitestrips in half.
  2. Smile big!
  3. Take note of which teeth back teeth are showing.
  4. Place your Whitestrips over the furthest-back teeth.
  5. Leave on for 30 minutes.
  6. Brush as usual.
That's it! I know I'll be focusing a lot more time on those back teeth when I whiten. :)

Do you have any tips in whitening dingy canine teeth? Leave a comment! 

DISCLAIMER: A box of Crest Whitestrips was provided for a previous blog post I did. with Crest. I created this post because I felt it is an important topic to cover, not because of any additional compensation... but I did still use those samples from before.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...