Lunchboxes & A Summer Reading Sweepstakes!

Thursday, August 15, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Thanks to I See Me for sponsoring this post. 

It's official! Ariana has had her first blogging review gig! When I See me asked me to review one of their new back-to-school personalized lunch boxes, I jumped at the opportunity. I knew it would make a great new toy of her to play with!



Ariana was immediately drawn to the lunchbox - as if she knew it was hers. It was sitting on the island in the kitchen, and wouldn't ya know, she pulled over a chair from the kitchen table to stand on, just so she'd be able to get it. She was instantly intrigued by the ballerinas on it. She doesn't live in a "girlie" world, so anything gender-specific usually captures her attention. 

And... is to roomy? You betcha! If it can fit a 2-year-old girl, I'm gonna guess it should fit a lunch with no problem. :)


It came personalized with her name in the flowers along the bottom. What's not to love about that?!




And... there's even a little mini-chalkboard on the inside! (Yup, that's it on the left.) Perfect for writing sweet little notes to your loved one. :) 


Ariana certainly loves her new lunchbox. In fact, we've had it for 3 days, and it is, without a doubt, the most fought-over toy at our house. :) 

The only negative thing I can say about it is that it does have a dent on it, which can be seen in the photos above. It most likely occurred during shipping, and isn't a big deal to me, though it is worth mentioning.

UPDATE 8-16-13: I See Me informed me that they have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - meaning that your products will arrive error-free and in beautiful quality, or they'll replace them free of charge. So, they're sending a replacement out to me ASAP. Their customer satisfaction guarantee is the best I've ever seen! Check it out at http://www.iseeme.com/sagu.html :) 


 

Sales & Coupon & Discounts, Oh My!
I See Me's back to school sale has officially started. So, be sure to check out their full line of new products, including lunch boxes, coloring books, and placemats.

You can also sign up for discount promos and company alerts at http://www.iseeme.com/preference-center.html

Get Social
Love I See Me? Follow them on FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest. Share the love by tagging your posts with #iseemebooks :)



Thanks to I See Me for sponsoring this post. The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...