Top 10 Rules For Class {Reddit Gold}

Monday, September 30, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

I love Reddit. I love that it has amazing stories from real people. And, whenever I'm on Reddit, I always end up finding that little piece of Reddit Gold - that story that I just can't help but share.

Today's Reddit Gold is from turpidyripkick.

He says, "My little cousin's teacher told the students to write down what they think should be the top 10 rules for class." This was the response.

I can't help but laugh at this... quite an interesting set of rules for a class, son't you think?


I just can't get over rule #9. Where does a kid come up with that?! I can only imagine that this kid has watched Silence Of The Lambs a bit too much. 

What do you think is the craziest classroom rule? Leave a comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...