We Finally Took The Kids To Cedar Point!

Monday, September 16, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Last ween's work had a company picnic at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. I'm so proud of how well the kids did. Not only were they very well-behaved, they also got to ride a lot of rides, and made a lot of new friends too! We had a great time!

Phoenix, Ariana & I on the Snoopy Deep Sea Diver Submarine

Getting ready to ride on the Woodstock Express


Daddy's turn to ride!

He took Phoenix & Ariana on the Peanuts Road Rally cars.


They rode a handful of the circular rides together.

Ariana loved the rides, and kept on asking to go on more!

She's such a big girl riding all by herself!

After about an hour wait, Phoenix & I were excited to ride the Jr. Gemini.

I was worried it would be too scary for him, but he absolutely loved it!

This was such an awesome trip for our family... I'm already looking forward to going again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...