A Fashionable Late Fall & Happy Halloween!

Saturday, November 09, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

This fall, we did it all! Pumpkin carving, apple picking, homemade costumes... it was all there. I'm hoping that Phoenix and Ariana will treasure these memories. I know I will :)

Ariana decorated her pumpkin by drawing on some carefully-placed Sharpie designs.

Phoenix decided to draw a face on his, and have Dad carve it out.

I love these delicious local apples we scored for only $11!
Forget the garden, I'm just gonna start buying fresh & local food :)

This year for Halloween, I let the kids decide what they wanted to be. Phoenix decided he wanted to be water because he'd never dressed up as water for Halloween before. Ariana wanted to be a reindeer.  The hubby's mom & sister are both very creative, so they were able to turn both unique request into an adorable costumes.





What has been the highlight of your fall so far? Leave a comment! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...