My Very First Photo Calendar!

Thursday, November 21, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

With the new year just a few short weeks away, have you thought of what you want to do for your 2014 calendar this year? We've never done a photo calendar before so I thought it would be a fun idea to try one this year. In just a few simple steps, I was able to create a photo calendar from Presto Photo that I know my family will enjoy.
  1. First, I spent about 45 minutes searching through all of our past photos for the past year and found my top 14 favorites to use for our new calendar. 
  2. Second, I selected the one-photo layout for each individual calendar page.
  3. Third, I uploaded my photos which took about 10 minutes or so.
  4. Last, I dropped the photos that I wanted to use into the calendar layout.
That's it! This calendar was very easy to make. From start to finish, the process took a little over an hour. The price was good too... I made 3 calendars for just $49 including shipping. That comes to about $16 per calendar w/ shipping, which is a pretty good deal.



These custom photo calendars would make a perfect Christmas gift. Think about how much grandparents would love to have their beautiful grandbabies on a calendar all year! They would also make a great keepsakes for the kids. Phoenix & Ariana love their new photo calendars, and can't wait to use them in 2014!



Want to stay in the loop on the latest and greatest from Presto Photo? Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter. :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...