10 Random Things About Me

Monday, January 13, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

  1.  I'm notoriously indecisive.
  2. When we named our cats Mieke & Rufus, we never realized that they come pretty close to 2 out of 3 of Derek Zoolander's roomates: Rufus, Brint, and Meekus.
  3. I hate being outside if there are any bugs.
  4. I'm not a fan of tanning - on myself or anyone else. 
  5. I got married May 22, 2002 in the Bahamas.
  6. I never believe anything Ken tells me... until 1-2 years later, then I come up with the same ideas on my own. (And it's MUCH more awesome.)
  7. I have to wear socks to bed.
  8. I must always use all the covers on the bed - no matter how insanely hot it may be.
  9. I wish I was an astronaut and/or particle physicist. 
  10. I like reading books that make me feel smart... like The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene and The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. I'm sure one day I'll be quite impressive in a random conversation to where this knowledge will pay off.


Feel free to leave a random comment about yourself in the comments section below. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...