Getting Ready

Friday, January 17, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Every morning, the children wake up, eat breakfast, and get ready on their own all before 8am. Well, at least in my ideal world they would. Mornings lately have the children avoiding eating breakfast for as long as possible, in between bouts of goofing around and playing.

So, today, at around 8:30, Phoenix has, in fact, finished his breakfast... but had yet to get his play clothes on. Ariana had just awoken, and had zero interest in eating any sort of breakfast. So, while my ideal days have everyone ready and going by 8am, our actual days tend to look more like this.

Oh, and in case it isn't obvious, I'm experimenting with photography a bit. Specifically, I'm experimenting with flash vs non-flash, trying to shoot in manual mode as much as possible, and I'm not cropping any photos to challenge myself to find good compositions as I take each photograph. I also have a new "watermark" boarder for my photos that was inspired by photographer Ming Thein.  :)











What does your ideal morning look like? Leave a comment below. :) Oh, and feel free to leave a link to your favorite photography blog challenge or carnival below. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...