Snow Much Fun!

Monday, January 27, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

We've been trying to get out and enjoy the snows as much as possible this winter. Some days, the kids are outside for an hour, sometimes it's just 15 minutes, and sometimes not at all. I let them stay outside until they get too cold or other wise want to come in. On this particular day, they were outside for about 45 minutes.

Oh, and as with the Getting Ready post, I'm experimenting with photography a bit. Specifically, I'm experimenting with flash vs non-flash, trying to shoot in manual mode as much as possible, and I'm not cropping any photos to challenge myself to find good compositions as I take each photograph. :)




















What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? Do you have snow? Leave a comment below. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...