Chatterbox Ariana

Thursday, February 06, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Ariana is certainly a mystery. Around strangers and people she doesn't see often, she doesn't talk much at all. But, when we're out to dinner, when we leave, she waves goodbye at every table we pass like she's the mayor. And at home? She's a talker. Not only am I crazy impressed with her long sentences (I've counted her say up to 11 words!), but the words she uses blow my mind. I say for a 2 year 7 month old, she has a pretty good command of the English language.

Here's a little sample of her everyday language I jotted down in about a 10 minute period.
  • Be terrified.
  • Mommy, both the same one.
  • Mommy, two of them.
  • Mommy, I throw these away - blue. (Referring to our blue "normal" trash as opposed to the white "recycle" trash.)
  • Mommy, this one peeled already. (Referring to the paper on a crayon.)
  • I peeled this one.
  • Mommy, I throw this tape away - blue. Okay? Now.
  • Mommy, this goes in white. It's made out of paper.
And... a blog post about Ariana wouldn't be complete with a few new photos... so here they are. Oh, for those of you who are observant... yes I did cut Ariana's hair. She now has some wispy bangs, and the back was trimmed up a bit too. She still, however, greatly dislikes it brushed! :)






That's all for now. :) Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...