Officer Phoenix

Thursday, February 13, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Phoenix loves to play dress-up. Right now, his two favorite things to be are a policeman and a knight. I thought it'd be fun to get a few photos of him dressed up, so while Ariana was taking her nap, I took a few photos of Officer Phoenix.

As always, I'm experimenting with photography a bit. Specifically, I'm experimenting with flash vs non-flash, trying to shoot in manual mode as much as possible, and I'm not cropping any photos to challenge myself to find good compositions as I take each photograph. I also know they're horribly grainy, and I can almost hear my husband mumbling something about the ISO. I've gotta figure out that whole ISO thing. I'm getting there. Baby steps... :)
















That's all for now. Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...