Toopy and Binoo: My Favorite New Animated Series For Preschoolers

Thursday, February 20, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Disclosure: I received Toopy & Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

We don't watch a lot of television at our house. Most days, I try to keep Phoenix and Ariana's television time to 1 hour or less. Some days we watch less. Some days we watch more, but I find 1 hour a day to be a good baseline for us. I've also found that it can be hard to fit longer shows into our small time frame. Movies? Forget about it. I've found that shorter shows to be a big hit in our family.

One great new show I recently discovered that fits into our shorter-is-better mindset is Toopy and Binoo. The cartoons are only 5 minutes, so my kids are able to easily watch 6 different shows, and I don't have to worry about them sitting in front of the television all day.



Toopy and Binoo is an animated series that follows te adventures of Toopy, a tall, funny, and friendly mouse, and his best friend Binoo, a tiny, clever, and loveable white cat. Phoenix, Ariana, and I laughed out loud as these charming and endearing friends explored their colorful, whimsical world. Binoo, always logical and perceptive, is the perfect sidecick for Toopy and his vivid imagination and spontaneous zest for life.

The series inspired preschoolers ages 2 to 6 to expand their creativity while reinforcing positive valuse such as friendship, good manners, creative thinking, and humor. Funny in an age-appropriate way, Toopy and Binoo teaches children daily skills and encourages them to use their imaginations.

A phenominanal hit TV series in Canada, Toopy and Binoo is now available for the first time ever to US audiences exclusively on the Toopy and Binoo YouTube Channel. The channel features for than 100 full, five-minute episodes, each with laughs and stories the whole family will enjoy.

Join Toopy and Binoo for a fun Twitter party on Thursday, February 20th at 1:00PM hosted by @ResourcefulMom to learn more about the show and win wonderful prizes! Follow #ToopyandBinoo to participate. For more info, be sure to "Like" Toopy and Binoo on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

That's all for now. :) Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...