A Perfect Preschooler Bob Haircut!

Saturday, March 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I've been wanting to get Ariana's hair cut for a while now. Sure, I've trimmed her bangs and have attempted to trim the back, but I haven't done a good job.

I've tried to keep my little girl's hair as long as I could. I just love how little girls with long pretty hair! But, Ariana's hair has grown in very slowly. I've refrained from cutting it as long as possible so she could have that beautiful, long hair... but instead of long flowing locks, her hair just ends up looking a scraggly since her hair has grown in so uneven.

I finally decided that enough was enough. Today I decided to get her hair officially cut by a professional. I wanted her to have a short bob, because she doesn't like her hair being brushed, styled, etc. So, a bob can pretty much look cute all on it's own, taking care of all of those scraggly ends. Plus, when it grows out, it will still be cute.

I love her new haircut, and somehow, I think her new 'do suits her much better than her old one. The short bob gives her a playful, yet polished look... absolutely perfect for my little girl!






I promised Ariana that is she did well,during her haircut, I'd let her pick where we would go to lunch... she went with Burger King. :)



Once we got home,she was way too busy playing to bother with taking pictures of her new haircut, so I did the best I could!





So, what did you think? Leave a comment below! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...