Blog News & Updates :)

Thursday, May 01, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on a few changes at It Keeps Getting Better. First, which I'm sure you may have noticed, is the new blog layout & design. I had my old design for about 3 years, and felt it was definitely time for a change. I wanted to have a more simple design too, and I feel like my new layout accomplishes that. I'm sure I'll still be tweaking it here and there, as I'm an artist, and always have the need to keep changing little bits here and there!

Also... I am getting rid FeedBurner, which is the way I previously sent out email updates to my subscribers, and I am switching to Nourish, a new service which I am very excited about. So, instead of "daily" emails, I'll be sending out a "Weekly Update" email on Saturday morning that will contain all of the posts from that week. :)

If you're interested in subscribing to the Weekly Update, you can sign up via the link in the sidebar or by clicking here. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...