I'm Starting The Happiness Project: A One-Sentence Journal, Five-Year Record :)

Monday, June 30, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I've officially embarked on my own Happiness Project! Over the next 5 years, my plan is to record one sentence a day from my life. Why? There's just something I like about writing things down. I also love the idea of keeping a journal just for me. These won't be moments you'll hear about on Facebook. You won't see them on Instagram, or even here on my blog. It will be my life, captured, for me. :)


So, if you notice I'm blogging less, this is why. Life is still happening. I'll just be sharing less online & more in my Happiness Project Journal... and, of course, with the people in my life. :)

If you're interested in joining me in The Happiness Project, you can pick up a copy of The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record on Amazon for under $9.60.

About The Happiness Project
365 days. 5 years. 1,825 moments captured. In her best-selling book The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin discovers the pleasure of writing just one sentence every day. The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal helps you to make a fascinating and revealing time capsule of the next five years of your life. Simply turn to today’s date, reflect on the quote at the top of the page, and jot down just one sentence (perhaps about something good that happened that day). This daily ritual is highly do-able and provides a striking sense of accomplishment, and as the years go by you can see how your entries evolve. - Amazon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...