Looking For A New Stroller? Check These Out! #MC #UrbiniBaby #Sponsored

Thursday, July 24, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I participated in a Blog Blast on behalf of Mom Central for Urbini. I received information from Urbini to facilitate my post as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

When I was pregnant with Phoenix, I remember going stroller shopping. There are so many differt options to choose from. Where do you possibly start? For us, we went with a travel system. I love being able to take  my baby from infant to toddler years with one stroller.

Interedted in a travel system stroller? Check out the Omni 3-in-1 Travel System. This stroller offers a variety of strolling options as your baby grows from nesting detachable Petal Infant Car Seat, to relaxing in the cozy bassinet, to riding forward or parent facing in the convertible stroller seat. The Omni 3-in-1 Travel System offers a variety of stroller options with its numerous capabilities.


Also, be sure to check out more of the latest Urbini products like the Hummingbird - the world’s lightest full-featured stroller with a one handed closing capability. I know this feature would come in very handy with a new baby... you just never seem to have enough hands when it comes to getting the stroller out and the baby in quickly! I still remember my days of fighting trying to get a heavy stroller open with just one hand free. Aah, those were the days! There's also the Touri -which includes a stroller and Petal Infant Car Seat creating the ultimate on-the-go travel system.

Urbini products are sold exclusively at Walmart stores and Walmart.com. Be sure to follow Urbibi on FacebookTwitter, Instagram, and Pintrest for all the latest and greatest updates.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...