Blogging Blues | Fun New Photos Of Phoenix and Ariana

Saturday, September 13, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I feel like I've been in a bit of a blogging rut lately. Actually, ever since I attended BloggyCon 2013 a year ago, it kind of dawned on me that I really didn't have the desire to blog like I used to, and like so many other bloggers do. Those people that blog for money, money to live off of, are hardcore. Seriously. They're another breed. The whole "blogging is your business" just isn't for me. Sure, I'll do a sponsored post or work with a company here or there... but in terms of any sort of meaningful income, I'd rather just work 4 hours a week at a job than spend 40 hours a week blogging for the same income... if that makes sense.

But... if there is anything to bring me out of a rut, it's beautiful autumn weather. So, today, while the hubby is doing a 24 hour fast to prepare for his black belt testing, I've been hanging out with the kids. We just took Hugo for a walk, rode bikes, and I was able to snap a few.

Phoenix - 5 years & 9 months   |   Ariana - 3 years & 3 months





































I know I'm their mom, but I love how these photos turned out. Taking Phoenix & Ariana's pictures today was a blast, and it reminds me of how fleeting these moments are. I think I'll be carrying around the camera a bit more. Oh, and, it doesn't hurt the Ken got a new lens that takes up much less room too! ;) 

Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...