"Oh My, Oh No!" Book Review

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I was given a complimentary copy of "Oh My, Oh No!" to facilitate this review.

Oh My, Oh No!

By: Lisa Charrier
Illustrated by: Agnes Domergue

Running Press Kids; Ages 2 - 6
$15.95 US · $18.50 CAN · Hardcover
8.5 x 8.5 · 32 pages
ISBN: 978-0-7624-5409-9
Publication Date: September 23, 2014

Our family loves books. We also love letting kids be kids. Enter Oh My, Oh No! by Lisa Charrier, Illustrated by Agnes Domergue.  Oh My, Oh No! is a beautifully-illustrated story about how a little girl tries to do things to be just like her mother, and gets herself into all sorts of unintended mischief along the way.



When's the last time you looked at something from your child's perspective? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...