Phoenix & Ariana's First Acting Class!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I've been wanting to get Phoenix into an acting class for a while now. Well, today was the day. Our local metropark is offering a class "Big Stories, Little Actors". In a nutshell, it's an acting class for the preschool-8-year-old crowd. The class includes activities and games that focus on introducing kids to movement, rhythm, drama and character.

I was actually quite impress with how well Phoenix & Ariana did. While Pheonix is quite outgoing, Ariana is much more reserved, so seeing her let loose in class was very cool to watch. The did a few acting warm-up exercises. Next, they read The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss. After the story, they did a craft, and finally acted out The Sneeches using everything they had learned in the class.

Here's a video of Phoenix & Ariana doing some of the warm-up exercises. :)


I thought I filmed when they acted out The Sneetches... but I didn't so... you'll just have to trust me that Phoenix and Ariana both did great!



Have your kids ever taken an acting class? Have you? What did you think? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...