Taking A Break As A Mom #mymikesmoment #MC #Sponsred

Sunday, September 07, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for mike’s hard lemonade. I received a Circle K gift card to facilitate this review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.


Wow, has it really been 15 years? According
to my math, that would put me at 19 years old...
so let's just say it's been 13 years. ;)
First off, let me say that most people know I'm not a big drinker. I have no shame in being the only one drinking a diet cola if I'm not feeling up for a drink. When I do have a dink, I'm picky, and tend to go for something of the "girlie drink" variety. So, when mike's asked me to sample their new mike's hard pink lemonade... I simply couldn't resist!

Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., best recognized for its iconic mike’s® hard lemonade, is currently celebrating its 15th anniversary. They use real lemons – the whole lemon, including both the juice and the zest – to flavor their beverages resulting in the crispest, most refreshing taste around. :)

Tell me more about mike’s hard pink lemonade...

Who are the cutest owls in the world?
These guys are!
Well, mike’s hard pink lemonade is a limited edition, seasonal flavor that’s on shelves now and available until Octoberish. I love how mike’s hard pink lemonade starts out with a crisp, bright citrus notes and finishes tart and refreshing. Since 2009, mike’s hard lemonade has released its seasonal pink lemonade flavor each year in support of breast cancer awareness and has contributed more than $1 million to breast cancer research. Score on that. And... what's not to love about those adorable little owls to the left... everyone loves owls, right? I promise my photo doesn't even do those cute little guys justice. They're way cuter in person.

Why, hello there sunshine!

#mymikesmoment

As a mom, I know it can be pretty tough to get a moment to treat yourself. But, this past Saturday, I had the chance to do just that. During the day, I was able to make a quick stop to Circle K to pick up some mike's pink lemonade as well as swing be the library to pick up a few books I had on hold. Multi-tasking. Always multi-tasking. ;)

Fast forward to 8:30pm. Both kids were sound asleep, and it time to kick back and watch Glee-runs while I try out my new mike's hard pink lemonade. It's been years since I've had a mike's but they taste just as good as ever. :)

Chillin' out on the couch watching television as I enjoy some kids-free time... that's my mike's moment. :) 

Treat yourself! 

This September, mike’s hard lemonade is helping you treat yourself and do good at the same time. As a mom, you’re on the go all the time and Circle K is an easy stop to grab the kids a snack after soccer, pick up something to bring to the sleepover, etc. But don’t forget to treat yourself while you’re out by picking up a mike’s hard pink lemonade to relax and enjoy your own #mymikesmoment.

When you “drink pink,” you not only have a moment to savor for yourself, and, at the same time, also raise awareness for breast cancer research. Share your favorite #mymikesmoment while enjoying mike’s hard pink lemonade. And, don't forget, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.


Be sure to follow mike's hard lemonade on TwitterFacebook, and at http://www.mikeshard.com

What would be your ideal #mikesmoment ? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...