What I Wore Wednesday

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I mentioned how I was feeling in a bit of a rut lately. Well, I think I know the perfect way out. I've actually started watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians for the first time, and it really has me interested in fashion. I'm no Kardashian, but I think it'd be fun to focus a tad bit on fashion in my life. So... here it is... a fashion & style post I'm calling What I Wore Wednesday. :)

Here's what I wore for a moms night out dinner at Quaker Steak & Lube. I haven't shopped at Walmart for clothes in ages, but between hand-me-down jeans from my sister and some old, old, shoes, I'm sure wearing more than enough from there!



Lace-Trimmed Tank - H&M
Faded Glory Jeans - Walmart
White Stag Shoes - Walmart 

Taking this photo reminds me that I really do need to get a new pair of jeans for the winter. I have exactly zero jeans that fit me well right now. My go-to store is usually Express. They tend to fit the best and be the most flattering on mt body. Who knows, maybe I'll be sporting some new jeans in my next fashion post! ;)


I'm Linking Up With:
Where is your favorite place to shop for jeans? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...