Want Your Own Personal Graphic Designer?

Saturday, October 25, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Dear Readers,

As you may or may not know, I have a degree in Graphic Design. Well, technically it's "Visual Communication Design" from one of the top-ranked communications design schools in the country - Kent State University. (Seriously. I'm not making this stuff up.) I have taken a 3½ year sabbatical which I has been amazing. I have been able to travel, spend time with my family, develop new passions, and just live life. The past 3½ years have been some of the best years of my life, I wouldn't change it for the world.

It is on this note that I bring you some exciting news... that I will be opening my doors as a graphic designer once again. So, if you or anyone you know is in need of a graphic designer, shoot me an email at lisabrowndesign@yahoo.com. I'm looking forward to creating some great designs.

Sincerely,
Lisa Brown
Graphic Designer




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...