What I Wore Wednesday

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Fashion? Me? I know, it sounds crazy. I've been out of the fashion loop for a while now. But, inspired by a few fashionistas who keep posting ridiculously cute outfits they wear, I've decided to join in on the fun in a series I'm calling What I Wore Wednesday.

Today is our library day, so I was looking for something fun, but not too fancy. I haven't yet been bitten by the fall bug, and am very much in love with colorful clothes. I love this skirt - it was handmade in Thailand, and something I don't wear nearly enough.

Photo Credit: Ariana Brown


Skirt - Etsy
Necklace - gift from friends in Brazil
Top - Express
Shoes - Kohls



I'm Linking Up With:
Are you ready for fall, or still into summer looks? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...