What I Wore Wednesday

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Fashion? Me? Well, I'm working on it. I've been out of the fashion loop for a while now. But, inspired by a few fashionistas who keep posting ridiculously cute outfits they wear, I've decided to join in on the fun in a series I'm calling What I Wore Wednesday.

Today is another library day. After seeing how my jeans looked in my first What I Wore Wednesday post, I was motivated to buy a brand new pair of jeans. I'd never thought I'd be a skinny jeans girl, but when I see them on everyone else, they really look amazing, so I figured it was worth a try. Today was my first attempt to pull together an outfit with my brand new skinny jeans.





Super Skinny Jeans - American Eagle
White Tank - Kohls
Plaid Shirt - Hollister
Necklace - Premiere Jewelry
Shoes - Kohls



I'm Linking Up With:
    Have you tried skinny jeans? What do you think? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...