Ariana's 3-Year-Old Milestones So Far...

Sunday, November 16, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Now that Ariana is 3, it has sort of hit me that she's getting older. She's certainly no longer a little baby, that's for sure. Instead of thinking back at how life was with a baby, I'm just loving the little moments of her getting older.
  • She's counting.
  • No longer breastfeeding.
  • Getting dressed by herself.
  • No longer wears diapers.
  • Brushes her own hair.
  • She loves dancing.
  • Makes peanut butter & jelly sandwich on her own.
  • Shows the most sincere affection for her family.




I love looking back on ordinary little moments like these that really capture who Ariana is. :)

I'd love to hear what you think of this post. Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...