JustGoGirl Customer Testemonials AND Free Samples!

Friday, December 12, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

A few months ago, I told you how much I love JustGoGirl pads for athletic leaks. Well, I still do, and I'm not alone. Just listen to what some of their customers say about JustGoGirl.

"Love these pads! Having a slight leaking issue when I run due to age and having babies, and these do the trick. I love that they are tapered so you really can't see them there." -Gina

"I LOVE these pads!! Not only are they discreet, but they amazingly hold as much as the bulky pads I was trying to wear when I worked out. Never again will I go back to those. These pads leave you confident in deadlift PRs as well as double unders, or whatever "leaky" situation you may have. The delivery was super fast and easy, and the packaging is discreet. LOVE!" -Lauren

"Ran my first half with a little help from Just Go Girl! Mom of two and a diabetic, I am an avid supporter of this product. I may not need it every time but it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it! Train hard!" -Melissa

"I am such a fan! Anyone that knows me knows that I am not shy about sharing my athletic leak challenge. I only wish this product was out when I was playing soccer with my husband. I used to bring a change of clothes for post game chatter so that I could feel comfortable after an hour game. After becoming a crossfitter I would opt out of Double Under days because I did not want to deal with this issue, which held me back from mastering this movement. Recently I tried the JustGoGirl athletic pad and have been amazed. I won't go to the gym without it. Thank you for creating this amazing product! Thank you for helping me be comfortable during my work outs. I PR my double unders quite often now!!" - Denise

"I've taught Insanity since last April & I've never truly "enjoyed" teaching until I was introduced to JustGoGirl. I can't believe how much more at ease I am teaching and jumping. I'm actually getting the full effect of the workout with my mind more focused on the actual workout and not tensing and tightening with every jump. It's awesome!!" -Katie

"I recently ran an 8k an and had stress incontinence almost the entire race. Needless to say I was caught off guard and was determined to never have that happen again. I had used a regular sanitary pad once or twice before but it was for very minimal leaks. I decided to get some of these pads after researching this embarrassing issue. I don't have stress incontinence every time I run but its nice to know I don't have to worry about it if I do. Unlike sanitary pads, these are very comfortable to wear and the bulk of the coverage is up front where its needed. No slipping around and undetectable."

"I ordered a sample of your product after seeing it in women's running. I wanted something that would hold up to my long runs and this did the trick. I was a little skeptical when I received it and saw the size. I thought it might be a little uncomfortable, but I didn't notice any bulk and it lasted through a 4 hour/20 mile training run! I will be ordering more!"
Thanks, Judi

"These things are great - no more playing soccer or running while worrying that I might have pee running down my leg! Stay where you put them, absorb like crazy. Much better than panty liners!" 
-Laura


From now until December 31st, JustGoGirl will be offering 10-pack samples for FREE! (You only need to pay shipping, usually around $2.32. If you struggle with athletic leaks, I highly recommend these... having JustGoGirl pads changes everything!



If you have running incontinence, postpartum exercise incontinence, you're not alone!



So... what about you? Have you ever had a workout leak? Leave a comment below... and remember, you're not the only one! It happens to A LOT of us, including me! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...