Easy Bread Machine Cibatta Rolls Recipe
Give any sandwich an instant upgrade with these easy, delicious homemade cibatta rolls... made easy with the help of a bread machine!
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/4 cups flour (bread flour or white flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- Add ingredients - liquids first to bread machine.
- Start dough cycle.
- After dough cycle is complete, place dough on lightly floured surface, cover with large bowl, and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Lightly flour baking sheets. Divide dough into 12 pieces, and place onto baking sheets,dimple surface, and lightly flour.
- Cover & let rise in draft-free place for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Dimple dough second time, and place loaves on middle rack in oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes. During baking, spray loaves with water every 5 minutes for a crispier crust.
Feel free to make this recipe your own by customizing it with your favorite spices.
Recipe inspired by this Cibatta Bread Recipe.