My Favorite Spring Looks #StyleSaturday

Saturday, February 28, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

The other day, as I was looking through my closet for something to wear, I came to the realization that I'm desperately over winter clothes. I'm really looking forward to some of the fun, colorful warmer weather styles. Here are a few that are a bit outside of my comfort zone, but I'm definitely going to shop for once the weather warms up a bit. :)

A form-fitting, slouchy, grey tee with coral accessories.

A casual, classic navy blue & olive green outfit.


This bright coral outfit with tan accents really make the colors pop. 


A bright & fun outfit, perfect for the first day of spring. 


A coral & mint outfit perfect for a date night. 


Everyday casual with mint & white. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! What are you looking forward to wearing this spring? Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...