An OshKosh B’Gosh Shopping Spree! (PLUS A 25% Off Coupon) #ImagineSpring #IC #Ad

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for OshKosh B’Gosh. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. One of those days where the birds were chirping, and there was no possible way we were going to stay cooped up in the house. We are so over winter here, and I knew just the right way to welcome in this beautiful spring weather... a shopping spree to buy the kids some clothes with lighter, brighter colors, fun patterns and prints.

I'm planning on having some new portraits of Phoenix & Ariana taken soon, and thought that would be a perfect excuse to get some fun, new spring clothes. We packed up the kids, and headed straight for OshKosh. I had been doing some browsing online, and I knew that from clothing to accessories, shoes and active wear, OshKosh is the place to go for a new spring looks.

Ariana and Phoenix had a blast exploring the OshKosh store, checking out all of the cool clothes and accessories!











I remember wearing OshKosh corduroys when I was a little kid. Now that I'm the parent, it feels like an awesome part of authentic American heritage that I'm able to pass down and share with my own kids. One of my favorite things about OshKosh is how the clothes are affordable, fun, and made to play in. These were made for kids who just have fun being kids.








For just over $100, I was able to buy Ariana and Phoenix each 4 new shirts and 2 pairs of shorts... certainly a deal in my book! This was my first time shopping at OshKosh as a parent, and while they did have the classic denim and World’s Best Overalls that I was expecting, their whole new assortment of fashionable looks for spring just blew me away.



Spring is full of reasons to get outside and enjoy the fresh, crisp air... between outdoor adventures, spring break, and Easter, we're planning on spending a lot of time outside this spring, and I hope you are too!

If there are any little ones in your life, I highly recommend checking out the adorable clothes over at Oshkosh. Not sure if there's one near you? Just check on this OshKosh Store Locator. And, before you go, make sure you download this coupon for 25% off when you go! If you know friends who would love this coupon, feel free to share this link with them. :)


What is your favorite memory of OshKosh B'Gosh? Did you wear OshKosh as a kid? Buy OshKosh for your own children? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...