I'm Pregnant With Baby #3!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

So, it's official! last week, I went to the doctor, who confirmed what we already pretty much darn know... I'm pregnant! Ariana accompanied me, and we were able to listen to the baby's heartbeat for the very first time. Here's a look at how things have been going so far. :)

8 Weeks Pregnant



10 Weeks Pregnant

10 weeks pregnant no baby bump
10 Weeks Pregnant - Baby Bump 
Maternity clothes: Not yet.

Sleep: Too excited with trying to sell the house to sleep!

Best moment of this week: Figuring chia seed pudding is great for heartburn.

Miss anything: Five days a week kickboxing. I've been too tired, and have only been going 3-4 days a week.

Movement: Not yet...

Food cravings: I'm not craving anything... I'm actually more not hungry than usual.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything I eat.

Have you started to show yet: A little...

Gender: Not sure.

Labor signs: Not even close.

Wedding rings on or off: On, I took off my elephant ring, because it kept on snagging on all of our towels.

Happy or moody most of the time: Neither. Tired & exhausted a lot.

Looking forward to: My first doctor's appointment at the end of March.

11 Weeks Pregnant



12 Weeks Pregnant



13 Weeks Pregnant

At 13 weeks pregnant, I got a horrible stomach flu. My appetite was non-existant, and as a result, I lost about 3 lbs that week.


 

14 Weeks Pregnant



15 Weeks Pregnant

Maternity clothes: Not yet.

Sleep: Not bad... I usually spend a few hours a night sleeping in Ariana's bed.

Best moment of this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and movement for the first time!

Miss anything: Food!  Practically nothing has sounded good this week. I pretty much force myself to eat three meals a day.

Movement: We heard movement on the heartbeat monitor at the doctor's office, but I haven't felt anything that was obviously the baby yet.

Food cravings: I'll snack on Phoenix's school snacks... either fruit snacks or cheese & breadsticks..

Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything I eat.

Have you started to show yet: A little...

Gender: Not sure.

Labor signs: Not even close.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: A mix of both. It was a rough week.

Looking forward to: My ultrasound appointment coming up in a few weeks.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...