#sponsored Our Cat Mieke's Rachael Ray Nutrish Journey #NutrishZeroGrain @Nutrish
I didn't so much care about the packaging... I wanted to know what was in that bag. I could smell it from a mile away. After a few more pictures and a bit of reading, Lisa headed over to the counter to grab a pair of scissors. I was right there next to her as the bag opened, unleashing the most fantastically-wonderful smell my little nose has ever met... and I knew exactly what the smells were from meals my owners have served themselves before. Yes, it was just like the food my humans eat... real whitefish, salmon meal, potatoes, peas, eggs, cranberries, and carrots.
Lisa placed a bowl of Zero Grain Whitefish Dry Cat Food on the counter. Although I had just eaten my lunch, I couldn't help but to take a few bites of this brand new cat food deliciousness.
Next time, she placed a bowl of Zero Grain Whitefish Dry Cat Food right next to my ordinary cat food. I've went for the Zero Grain Whitefish Dry Cat Food. She's repeated this "challenge" for me several times since then. Naturally, I eat the Rachael Ray Nutrish, and actually get a bit upset when she feeds me the old stuff... but she says she has to give me the old stuff still. Since Rachael Ray Nutrish has different ingredients than what I'm used to, it could take up to ten days for your my system to become acclimated to Nutrish. So, she slowly added some Nutrish next to my other food over a five-day period so my body would become used to eating Nutrish.
Why To Choose Rachael Ray Nutrish Zero Grain Pet Food
Cats love Nutrish Zero Grain Whitefish & Potato Recipe. It is made with real white fish as the #1 ingredient — a tasty and highly digestible protein that helps to maintain strong muscles and helps minimize litter box odors. It also has zero grains, glutens or fillers... not to mention zero meat or poultry by-product meal. And, even better, Nutrish Zero Grain has no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
About Rachael Ray Nutrish
In 2007, with help from pet nutrition experts, Rachael Ray created Nutrish ultra-premium food and treats for dogs. In 2014, they were very excited to grow the brand into the world of cat food. Whether intended for dogs or cats, Nutrish recipes are made with simple natural ingredients and do not contain meat or poultry by-product meal or fillers. Real meat is the #1 ingredient in our cat food and all recipes were inspired by Rachael’s kitchen.
Even more impressive than their formula or position, Rachael’s personal proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue, created to help shelter pets. As of today, over $9 million has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for animals in need.
This is the first zero grain dry cat formula from Rachael Ray Nutrish, who prides themselves on bringing pet specialty quality food to the masses. This is the first premium brand that is available in your local grocery store, as well as mass retailers like Target, Walmart and Amazon.
Ready to give Rachael Ray Nutrish a try? Perhaps you're already a loyal fan? Be sure to check out this coupon offer for $3 off Zero Grain Whitefish & Potato Recipe.
Tips & Tricks To Keeping Your Pet Happy And Nourished
- Play with your cat each day. Try different types of toys that allow your cat to stalk, chase, pounce and kick.
- Plant cat grass (available from pet supply stores) in indoor pots so your feline can graze.
- Clean the litter box regularly.
- Go grain-free! Grain free cat food is created without grains and is fed for health reasons or because of a personal preference. Some cats have allergies or sensitivity to grains that can result in itchy, dry skin and upset tummies. Grain free foods can help cats avoid these allergens, making for an equally happy cat and pet parent.
- Switching cat foods can be challenging but it doesn’t have to be. Cats should gradually transition to a new cat food. Follow these tips to help ensure success. Begin the transition by mixing both the current food with her new cat food together. Gradually decrease the amount of the current cat food while increasing the amount of new cat food. Continue to do this over a 7-day period. Transitioning slowly can result in fewer digestive issues and better acceptance of the new cat food. Remember to be patient. For finicky, older, or cats with health conditions, the transition time could take 10 days or slightly longer.