Selling Our Home {PLUS: Win A $50 Gift Certificate To Petitti Garden Center}

Saturday, May 23, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I'd like to thank Petitti Garden Center for sponsoring this post!

We live in a small home by American standards. And, while 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1092 square feet was perfect when our family consisted of just Ken and I, things started getting smaller when we had our boy. And, smaller yet when we had our girl. When we decided to have baby #3, we knew we could make our small space work, but it would be less than ideal. So, 5 1/2 months ago, we put our house on the market... again.

While I was initially excited to have a garden this year, I didn't want to put too much into landscaping that I wouldn't be able to take with me. So, instead of our typical mulching, weeding, and garden-starting this year, I decided to get some nice pots, flowers, and a cute bird feeder we could take with us.

We headed to Petitti Garden Center, which is the most beautiful, artistic garden center I have ever seen. Sure, I know they do it up for Christmas with amazing trees and displays, but I had no clue that they take just as much care and creativity putting together displays for spring!










After looking around all that Petitti Garden Center has to offer, I decided that the best thing to do would be to buy some nice pots to grow some flowers in as well as a new bird feeder.


Everything will look great on our front porch as well as be easily transported to out new home. 



Yes... new home. Recently, we received and accepted an offer on our house! If everything goes according to plan, we should be moving within the next couple of weeks.

Your Chance To Win!

Have you ever been to Petitti Garden Center? If not, you're really missing out! They have locations throughout northern Ohio in Avon, Bainbridge, Strongsville, Mentor, Oakwood Village, Tallmadge, Boardman, Middleburg Heights, and Richmond Heights.

Enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Petitti Garden Center below. :)


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...