My Baby Bump At 25 Weeks PLUS A Look At First Response

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

I participated in a Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for First Response. I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

My baby bump at 25 weeks pregnant
I'm officially 25 weeks pregnant, and I'll admit, it's still hard to believe at times. I have an ultrasound appointment scheduled later on this week, so I'm certainly looking forward to that. Ultrasound appointments certainly make a pregnancy feel real. So do those constant kicks I've been getting lately! But, I suppose the first time it ever felt real was the day I took the pregnancy test that came back positive.

I remember taking a pregnancy test as soon as I possibly could to find out if I was pregnant. I'm still amazed at how far pregnancy test technology has come. From analog to digital tests, and detection after your missed period to before, the advancements have been numerous. 

That's why I'm excited to have partnered up with First Response for this blog post. They have completely redesigned their advanced Early Detection Pregnancy Test in a way that will diminish those awkward and troublesome moments that come with determining pregnancy. 

I remember when I took my first pregnancy test when I was pregnant with Phoenix. On movies, taking a pregnancy test was always so nicely portrayed. What I realized? There's nothing glamorous than peeing on a stick to see if you're pregnant.

I remember holding it as far back as I could to avoid getting any pee on my hands. Because... just eww. The stick seemed way too short. And, holy crap, how the heck do I manage to hit that little target anyways? Girls don't have as much pee target practice as our male counterparts do. And, even when you hit the target, how do you know you're even getting enough pee on it? Yes, I was certainly a bit grossed out by the whole process. First Response must have known about this horrible awkward feeling, and recently redesigned their Early Result Pregnancy Test to have a curved shape, 50% wider tip, and longer handle! 

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Basics
For those of you taking a pregnancy test for the first time, here are a few key things to know. The FDA-approved First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test works by detecting all forms of  hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) throughout pregnancy... and as early as 6 days before your missed period. Within 3 minutes, you'll have your result, which is 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. Two pink lines mean you're pregnant. You can purchase an First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test at all major drug stores, mass, and grocery stores for around $8.99 - $15.99.

Do you have a story to share about finding out when you were or weren't pregnant? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...