10 Unique Mouth-Watering Smoothies You're Going To Love

Saturday, September 05, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-



I still have 2 weeks life to go in my pregnancy, but I'm already working on a plan to shed the extra weight I gained. My first step is to eat right... which can mean many things to different people. To me, it means eating more whole, unprocessed fruits, veggies, and meats and very few carbs and sugars. I remember from a little over a year ago finally losing my baby weight from baby #2, and a massive part of my success was getting my diet on track. Now that I finally know this "secret", I'm going to start implementing it ASAP to hopefully start shedding my baby weight. One of the easiest ways for me to stay on track with eating more real foods is to have a smoothie a day. Over the past few years, I've tried out quite a few different recipes. here are a few of my favorites that are great for postpartum weight loss or anyone looking to eat healthier.

We keep frozen bananas, strawberries, grapes, and other fruits in the freezer for smoothies. This eliminates the need for ice, and creates a better-tasting smoothie.

Watermelon-Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
1 cup watermelon
1 cup strawberries
1/2 banana
1/2 cup water


Orange-Lemon Strawberry Smoothie
1 orange
1 lemon
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup water


Orange-Lemon Coconut Smoothie
1 orange
juice from 1 lemon
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup of ice


Peach-Lemon Smoothie
2 peaches
1 lemon
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ice


Lemon Smoothie
lemon
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup of ice


Paradise Smoothie
1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1/2 cup grapes
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk


Pomegranate-Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
1/2 pomegranate
1 cup strawberries
1 banana
1/2 cup water


Banana-Mango-Berry Chocolate Smoothie
1 banana
1/2 mango
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 oz 100% cacao chocolate bar (I use Dagoba Organic)


Tropical Smoothie
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 banana
1/2 cup mango
1/2 cup watermelon
1/2 cup water


Tropical Smoothie
1 cup strawberry
1/2 banana
1 cup blueberry
topped with chia seeds & coconut flakes


What's your favorite smoothie? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...