Facebook Shennanigans, Going Dairy-Free & More

Thursday, October 29, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Today has been a good day. The baby has been sleeping A LOT, and I don't have too much housework to do, so I'm able to squeeze in a quick post. All days aren't like this, for sure. Most days I'm lucky to get food on the table for three meals. While taking care of a baby isn't hard, it is time-consuming. Very time-consuming. I've had to let some things go. Like answering the phone. And reading every post on social media. I know, I know. But I'm on social media. Yes. But I'm just one person. I have a very modest 114 friends on Facebook, but what if each of those friends posted every day? I'd go crazy keeping up. So... I've had to had to modify my news feed so I see a lot less. And, I'm okay with that. I realize that most stuff people post on Facebook is fun, but it's never something major. This quote has helped me in modifying my new feed lately.


Oh, back to being busy... this is what I'm able to accomplish on a ridiculously-productive day before noon. Is this every day? Absolutely not. This was a phenomenal day... which is why I took the time to type it out, add cute little green check boxes, and share it. :)


Oh, and this little gem was shared last week, when Baby B turned 1 month old!

"Has it really been a month already?! I feel so fortunate to have this little girl in my life. And, I feel like I'm finally starting to figure out this newborn thing. Just hold her, and she's happy. Nights aren't nearly as sleepless as I remembered with the other two. And... she hardly ever cries... just as long as I cater to her every need and make her the center of my universe... which I do. #1monthold #proudmama #babywearing #attachmentparenting"


Parenting this new little bundle of joy is still amazing, but she's decided to make it a bit more difficult as of this week. She appears to have some gastrointestinal issues. So... partially at my suggestion, her pediatrician has told me to go dairy-free until further notice. I'll certainly be missing A LOT of my favorite foods, but I'm going to give it a try. *sniffle* Goodbye pizza, ice cream, chocolate, and cheese. On the other hand... I still have about 15 lbs of baby weight to loose, so this has gotta help out with that... right? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

So, that has been my October so far. What has yours been like? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...