Finding Picture Perfect Artwork For Our Home

Monday, October 12, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Thanks to FramedArt.com for sponsoring this post.

It's hard to believe we've been in our new home for 2 1/2 months now. One of the things I have looked forward to the most since moving in is the decorating. Sure, we have old art from our previous home, but I wanted something new... something just for this home. I'm certainly picky when it comes to artwork for my home. Perhaps it was the 4 years of art school... or perhaps the 9 years of working for a framed artwork sales company after I graduated. Either way, artwork is something I put a lot of thought into.

We had a large space on the wall behind our dining room table that was just begging for a nice piece of framed art, so I decided to start here. I headed on over to FramedArt.com and browsed everything they had to offer. Since I was looking for a large, horizontal piece, I finally settled on this gem - Peaceful Moments by Harold Silverman. With a finished size of 36" x 16", this piece is an amazing deal currently on sale for just $71.60. The three peaceful moments captured in this work of art remind me of a perfect fall day. The first image shows a beautiful country landscape captured after the rain. The center photograph shows an old fence overlooking a field. The third image shows a beautiful row of trees in the foggy morning. I can practically smell the fresh, crisp air whenever I look at this piece.




Are you looking to add some new artwork to your walls? I highly recommend checking out FramedArt.com. Just click here to check out their amazing collection of framed photography.  

Thank you so much for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...