Beginning A 365 PhotographyProject

Friday, March 04, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

There's a good chance I'm getting in way over my head with this new project. In fact, I'm pretty sure if it. I'm doing it anyways... a 365 day challenge to take a photo every day. This was inspired by the reality that I hadn't snapped my DSLR since Christmas... as well as numerous friends sharing their lovely photos on social media. My plan is to share my photos daily on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lisabrowndesign, so be sure to follow me there. I'll be blogging occasionally with photos here as well. So, without further ado, my first phoho!


001|365
My Favorite Thing
Spending time with my kids. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Feel free to leave a comment below. 
As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :) 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...