Infant Potty Training

Sunday, March 20, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Weleda. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

When it comes to parenting, I like to do things a bit... differently. One of the most exciting things I'm doing is starting Baby B with infant potty training. I know it seems crazy, but it makes total sense. About 2 months ago, she had a terrible diaper rash, and my diaper rash cream wasn't doing the job. The doctor noticed at her well-child visit, and I was given a prescription cream to use on her. I was also told to keep the area dry, avoid harsh chemicals and perfumes, and to give her as much diaper-free time as possible.

Now, naturally, I figured leaving my baby without a diaper on would lead to some big messes to clean up, so I started holding her over the potty after a diaper change, and before her diaper-free time. Lo and behold, she started going pee and poo on the potty! Incorporating diaper-free time has been a life-saver. But, I'm still not able to catch every pee or poo. And, since a baby’s skin is five times thinner than an adult’s, making it especially sensitive to irritations and environmental influences, so it needs to be treated gently. Sleeping through the night with just the tiniest amount of poo in her diaper can leave her bum red and irritated.

On days like those, I'm glad I have some Weleda Calendula Diaper Rash Cream to provide fast and gentle relief. I love opening the container and smelling the organic calendula extract from flowers grown in Weleda’s own Biodynamic gardens. Not only does it smell great, but it helps soothe redness and inflammation. Fair trade beeswax provides a breathable layer of protection to your baby’s bottom. Most importantly, it doesn’t contain any chemical fragrances or preservatives, providing a safe and natural way to treat irritation or diaper rash.

Calendula Diaper Rash cream is Weleda’s best-selling baby product, and the winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved award. Want to try it out for yourself? Enter below to win one of 15 Weleda prize packs (each valued at $70)!


*I-C will randomly select 15 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes. Contest ends Friday, April 8, 2016

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...