Reading, Watching, and Listening To

Friday, March 11, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

You can tell a lot about a person by what they read, watch and listen to.

Reading
I just finished reading Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini. I grew up Catholic, and have been intrigued by religion as long as I can remember. What makes a person choose one religion over the other? Why do we find other religious claims to be silly, but our own are completely legit? I've found Scientology particularly intriguing. This book was everything I really needed to know about Scientology, and I have the utmost respect for Leah Remini for telling her story. (Don't have time to read? Not a problem. Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks)

Watching
Ken and I have been watching The 100 for the past few weeks, and are almost finished with Season 2. I was never too intrigued by the Netflix summary of this show, so was never interested in watching it. Boy, was I wrong. So far each episode has been good, leaving me anxiously looking forward to the next episode.

  

Listening To
I know I'm more than a little bit behind on this, but in a desperate attempt to find something to listen to, I stumbled upon Megan Trainor, and have been stuck on it for the past few weeks. I'm really digging the doo-wop feel of the album and the cutsey lyrics. But, that said, I'm still on the lookout for some new music, so feel free to share what you're loving at the moment.


What are you reading, watching, and listening to? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...