There's An Oil For That!

Sunday, April 03, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

A few weeks ago, my sister became a Young Living Essential Oils Distributor. I already had quite the stash of essential oils, so was in no rush to buy more. But, I had a few people who were interested in them, so hosted an at-home party for her. Well, the party turned out to be a success, and I was able to become an official Young Living Distributor using the credits I earned from the party!

One of the things that was made apparent at my home party was the difference in quality of oils. Like I said, I already had quite a few oils already, so I brought them out for people to smell, if they didn't know what a particular smell was. Being the scent-lover I am, I was quick to open my sister's bottle of lavender, and took a whiff. I couldn't believe it. Her Young Living Lavender Essential Oil smelled of the most beautiful flowers... and my other brand... well, didn't. They were both therapeutic grade essential oils... heck, mine was even certified organic. But the Young Living Essential Oils were clearly superior. Soon, everyone was doing the lavender sniff, and I think it became apparent to us all... these Young Living Oils are the ones to get.

I wish I could invite you all over to do the Lavender smell test... but I don't think that would go over well with the hubby. But, if you are interested in testing out a sample, send me an email at lisabrowndesign@yahoo.com, and I'll get a sample headed your way.

Also, if you're interested in buying Young Living Essential Oils, send me an email at lisabrowndesign@yahoo.com.


Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...