Feria Power Violet V38: Before & After

Sunday, May 22, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I've been getting a bit bored with my hair recently. I tried to go lighter, but that didn't turn out very well, and it became apparent that the "blonde" shade I chose didn't to a very good job of covering my shiny parts. So... on to the next color!

This time, I'm going with something super-fun... purple! Feria Power Violet V38 to be exact. I took a few before and after pictures and made a video as well to give the most accurate impression of the color. Let me know what you think, and feel free to pin.



The color is really something else... really. Sometimes pink, sometimes purple, almost always a dark brown-black shade with tints of pink/purple glistening when it's at just the right angle.

Most of the time, I wouldn't call it purple, but more bright pink. Overall, I'm really loving the color and think it looks good with my skin tone...




Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. Love this post? Share it on your favorite social networks.  :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...