How Much Does Thieves Household Cleaner Really Cost?

Monday, May 23, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

If you're into minimizing harmful chemicals in your home or are a fan of green cleaning products, chances are that you'e heard of Young Living.

Young Living's Thieves Cleaner retails for a whopping $28.95 for a 14.4 oz bottle. A wholesale member like myself can get it for $22.00. But then, you still have to add on taxes and shipping, so it all adds up pretty quickly. You've likely hears it's super-concentrated, so you only need a little bit to make a bottle. But, again, how much does it really cost to make a bottle of cleaner? Well, I asked some questions, got some answers, and can officially bring you the true cost for a bottle of Thieves Cleaner.

Thieves Household Cleaner Cost Breakdown
I've decided to use the 14.4 oz bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner. I figure if you're looking to save, you're also not likely to for out the money for the 64 oz bottle. According to my contact at Young Living, there are 60-65 capfulls in each bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner. I'll use 60 capfulls for my calculations to be on the conservative side.

Thieves Household Cleaner Wholesale Price, Including Tax
No shipping = $24.34
$24.34/60=.40 per cap

Thieves Household Cleaner Wholesale Price, Including Tax
With shipping = $31.33
$31.33/60 = .52 per cap

Since standard household cleaners are sold in 32 oz containers, I want to see how many capfuls I need to make a 32 oz container. The easiest way was with this recipe:
All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 cupful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.

So, 2 capfuls of the concentrated Thieves Household Cleaner plus 4 cups of water will make one 32 oz bottle of All Purpose Thieves Cleaner.

So, how much does the Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner Really Cost?

All purpose thieves cleaner
2 capfulls in 32 oz bottle  = $0.80 (with free shipping) OR $1.04 including shipping

I say that's an amazing deal! If you're interested in purchasing some of this amazing cleaner, send me an email at lisabrowndesign@yahoo.com. Feeling ambitious? Head over to my referral link -https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup, sign up as a  Member (Starter kits are as little as $45) or sign up as a retail customer (Free, but you don't get the 24% discount that members receive.) (FYI: Make sure you're under my sponsor ID & Enroller ID: 3705465)

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment below. Love this post? Share it on your favorite social networks.  :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...