Undercover Mama Nursing Shirt Review

Sunday, May 15, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Thanks to the amazing folks at Undercover Mama for sending me this amazing product complimentary to review.

If you're a pregnant or nursing mom, I have an amazing new product to share with you! Nursing bras are great... but pulling your shirt and leaving your stomach exposed? Not so great.


Typical nursing tanks are okay, but mine always tend to look bulky under a regular shirt. More often than not, I need a form-fitting tank to wear. And, for the record, I never need a plain old nursing bra. Like, ever. That's why I'm so excited to share this amazing new find with you - the Undercover Mama nursing tank. Basically, it's a shirt that clips onto your nursing bra, converting it into a perfect nursing tank.




Love it yet? Pick some up at http://undercovermama.com. Right now, you get free shipping when you order 2 or more. And, trust me, you'll want at least 2. ;)

Be sure to follow Undercover Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...